All services are offered virtually or in-person. Visit the Telehealth page for more info on virtual sessions.
- Individual Counseling: Weekly or biweekly meetings, 45 mins.
- Couples Counseling: Weekly or biweekly meetings, 45 mins.
- Parenting Team Coaching: Weekly, biweekly, or monthly meetings for parenting teams (parents, step-parents, grandparents, nannies, etc., anyone who cares regularly for the same child/children). All caregivers must participate in all team meetings. Meetings are 90 minutes minimum. Please contact me for more information
I realize that no two clients are the same and as such tailor my approach to meet your needs and preferences. Using an integrative model, I will help you recognize underlying stressors, fully realize your strengths, and adjust certain behaviors and thoughts in order to parent in a different, healthier way.
My practice specializes in working with individuals, co-parents, and parenting teams. For more information please visit:
- For You (Individual Counseling)
- For You & Your Partner
- For You & Your Ex
- Parenting a Challenging Child
- Is Your Marriage Ending?
Treatment areas include, but are not limited to:
Anxiety • Co-Parenting after Divorce • Divorce Mediation • Life Transitions • Partnership & Marriage • Parenting • Pregnancy, Prenatal & Postpartum Relationship & Communication Issues • Stress Reduction & Management
Treatment approaches include, but are not limited to:
Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) • Attachment-based • Cognitive Behavioral (CBT) • Collaborative & Proactive Solutions (CPS) • Emotionally Focused • Facilitative Mediation • Humanistic • Mindfulness-Based Therapy • Positive Psychology • Psychodynamic • Reality Therapy