My practice is completely virtual because parents tell me:
- They postpone getting support because they can’t make it to an in-person appointment.
- They are busy managing their children’s schedules, and don’t have the time to drive across town for another appointment.
- They live in a more rural area, or maybe just prefer to meet virtually.
- They are divorced or separated and it is difficult to find a location convenient for both parents.
The benefits of Telehealth:
- I can provide coaching and counseling via secure, live video conferencing. Participate anywhere you have a computer or smartphone.
- Greater scheduling flexibility. No need to factor in travel or wait time. Schedule around your busy life.
- Clients can log on from their car while their child is at soccer practice or during nap time!
- Stay in the comfort of your home while negotiating with your child’s other parent/caregiver.
- Schedule an appointment directly online.
Please contact me if you have any questions!